Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Books

Hello All!
I have to admit that I, too, picked up the new Stephanie Myer book yesterday. I am only about 50 pages into it so far and my goal is to get it read before the baby comes. So far, so good. I know my Mom is reading it too, and she is quite a bit further than I am. Before "Breaking Dawn" came out, I was reading a book called "devil in the White City." It's about the Chicago World's Fair in 1840 something and the events that surrounded it as well as tells the story of this crazy doctor who killed a bunch of women during the fair. I have really enjoyed it so far. I will try to get a list together of my top ten and get it posted here soon. Thanks for setting up the blog, Sarah, this is going to be awesome!!!!
Faeth

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I too am reading Breaking Dawn, but will be sure to look into the book you suggested. Thanks!