Monday, August 4, 2008

Ras-tas-tic

Hey ya'll, this blog is for the Rasmussen Clan. Please post books you are currently reading or have read with a summary and what you love about it. I think it will be really cool to see what everyone is reading and sometimes you just need a suggestion for a good book. You don't even have to be original about with the summary, just cut and paste it from Amazon.com but it would be great to let us know what you thought about it, even if you didn't like it. Laurel and I were talking about starting this blog at the reunion and we wanted to do a recipe blog as well, so I guess for now if you want to post and share recipes please feel free to do it on this blog. Peace out.
p.s. I want to give Allison some credit because reading her blog entry about the twilight series inspired me to get this thing going!

4 comments:

Debra Morris said...

Okay, Sarah. This will be awesome. Does it have to be a novel? Or can it be anything? I will try to read something. I start books and get about 2/3 of the way done and then I'm on to the next one. Can I contribute if I don't exactly finish a book?

Faeth said...

When I try to post, it looks like it is going to post to the rasmussen family blog. Do we need to be invited to this one as well in order to post to it?

Laurel said...

Great. I'm glad you did it because I never would have. Yay!!!

Mama Wisch said...

That's sweet to mention me...but I don't deserve it! I will love this new blog..I am all about reading now..and I am hoping it will make me smarter..but I highly doubt that!